We have so many creative makers in our community, and every year we dedicate one meeting to create a space to share what they are doing with others. At the Mad Science Fair, members of our community bring their projects, hardware, software, feltware, papercraft, musical whatever medium they work in, and set them up on display for an evening of show and tell.
What to Expect
Every year is a little different with what shows up. Here is the list of what’s confirmed this year:
- Doing Green Screen Video with Blender - put yourself on the surface of Mars!
- Building a Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier
- Dive into Ham Radio with a cloud based edge of network device
- Learn to Solder with some easy soldering basics
- A wifi based telescope viewer
- A large addressable LED light installation
- A journey through converting a home to Geothermal Heating & Cooling, and collecting data off of the system
Lourdes also has a number of 3D printers, 3D printing pens, and fields a robotics team, all of which will be on display for the evening. Come join us for a great night.
Bring your curiosity and your questions and be inspired! Come prepared to have great conversations with new people that have created some really fun things.
Please RSVP at meetup so we know who’s coming.
We’d love to host you! But we need to know what you need to be successful. Please fill out this registration form which tells us how much space and power you need to show off your creation.
Please Register by July 6th
Don’t worry if your project is only half done. This is about learning from each other, so the process is also just as interesting as the destination.